1. combination - noun
· a collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities
2. combination - noun
· a coordinated sequence of chess moves
3. combination - noun
· a sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock; "he forgot the combination to the safe"
4. combination - noun
· a group of people (often temporary) having a common purpose; "they were a winning combination"
5. combination - noun
· an alliance of people or corporations or countries for a special purpose (formerly to achieve some antisocial end but now for general political or economic purposes)
6. combination - noun
· the act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order
7. combination - noun
· the act of combining things to form a new whole
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.