1. break_in - verb
· enter someone's (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act; "Someone broke in while I was on vacation"; "They broke into my car and stole my radio!"; "who broke into my account last night?"
2. break_in - verb
· break into a conversation; "her husband always chimes in, even when he is not involved in the conversation"
3. break_in - verb
· start in a certain activity, enterprise, or role
4. break_in - verb
· intrude on uninvited; "The nosy couple broke in on our conversation"
5. break_in - verb
· break so as to fall inward; "He broke in the door"
6. break_in - verb
· make submissive, obedient, or useful; "The horse was tough to break"; "I broke in the new intern"
7. broken_in - adjective
· tamed or trained to obey; "a horse broken to the saddle"; "this old nag is well broken in"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.