1. blue - noun
· blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue"
2. blue - noun
· blue clothing; "she was wearing blue"
3. blue - noun
· any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue; "the Union army was a vast blue"
4. blue - noun
· the sky as viewed during daylight; "he shot an arrow into the blue"
5. blue - noun
· used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
6. blue - noun
· the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
7. blue - noun
· any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
8. blue - verb
· turn blue
9. blue - adjective
· of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; "October's bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson; "a blue flame"; "blue haze of tobacco smoke"
10. blue - adjective
· used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms); "a ragged blue line"
11. blue - adjective
· filled with melancholy and despondency; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
12. blue - adjective
· characterized by profanity or cursing; "foul-mouthed and blasphemous"; "blue language"; "profane words"
13. blue - adjective
· suggestive of sexual impropriety; "a blue movie"; "blue jokes"; "he skips asterisks and gives you the gamy details"; "a juicy scandal"; "a naughty wink"; "naughty words"; "racy anecdotes"; "a risque story"; "spicy gossip"
14. blue - adjective
· belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy; "an aristocratic family"; "aristocratic Bostonians"; "aristocratic government"; "a blue family"; "blue blood"; "the blue-blooded aristocracy"; "of gentle blood"; "patrician landholders of the American South"; "aristocratic bearing"; "aristocratic features"; "patrician tastes"
15. blue - adjective
· morally rigorous and strict; "puritanic distaste for alcohol"; "she was anything but puritanical in her behavior"; "blue laws"
16. blue - adjective
· causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.