1. blood - noun
· the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions"
2. blood - noun
· temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
3. blood - noun
· a dissolute man in fashionable society
4. blood - noun
· the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
5. blood - noun
· people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization"
6. blood - verb
· smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.