1. rounder - noun
· a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained
2. rounder - noun
· a tool for rounding corners or edges
3. round - adjective
· having the shape or form of a circle
4. round - adjective
· (of sounds) full and rich; "orotund tones"; "the rotund and reverberating phrase"; "pear-shaped vowels"
5. round - adjective
· (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand; "in round numbers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.