1. attic - noun
· floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
2. attic - noun
· the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
3. attic - noun
· informal terms for a human head
4. attic - noun
· (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
5. attic - adjective
· of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times; "Attic Greek"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.