1. application - noun
· the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
2. application - noun
· a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
3. application - noun
· the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint"
4. application - noun
· a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; "he has tried several different word processing applications"
5. application - noun
· liquid preparation having a soothing or antiseptic or medicinal action when applied to the skin; "a lotion for dry skin"
6. application - noun
· a diligent effort; "it is a job requiring serious application"
7. application - noun
· the action of putting something into operation; "the application of maximum thrust"; "massage has far-reaching medical applications"; "the application of indexes to tables of data"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.