1. Nut - noun
· usually large hard-shelled seed
2. Nut - noun
· Egyptian goddess of the sky
3. Nut - noun
· a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
4. Nut - noun
· half the width of an em
5. Nut - noun
· a whimsically eccentric person
6. Nut - noun
· someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
7. Nut - noun
· one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
8. Nut - verb
· gather nuts
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.