1. helping - noun
· an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal; "the helpings were all small"; "his portion was larger than hers"; "there's enough for two servings each"
2. help - verb
· give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
3. help - verb
· improve the condition of; "These pills will help the patient"
4. help - verb
· be of use; "This will help to prevent accidents"
5. help - verb
· abstain from doing; always used with a negative; "I can't help myself--I have to smoke"; "She could not help watching the sad spectacle"
6. help - verb
· help to some food; help with food or drink; "I served him three times, and after that he helped himself"
7. help - verb
· contribute to the furtherance of; "This money will help the development of literacy in developing countries"
8. help - verb
· take or use; "She helped herself to some of the office supplies"
9. help - verb
· improve; change for the better; "New slipcovers will help the old living room furniture"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.