1. vote - noun
· a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative; "there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion"; "they allowed just one vote per person"
2. vote - noun
· the opinion of a group as determined by voting; "they put the question to a vote"
3. vote - noun
· a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution; guaranteed to women by the 19th amendment; "American women got the vote in 1920"
4. vote - noun
· a body of voters who have the same interests; "he failed to get the Black vote"
5. vote - noun
· the total number of voters who participated; "they are expecting a large vote"
6. vote - verb
· express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution; cast a vote; "He voted for the motion"; "None of the Democrats voted last night"
7. vote - verb
· express one's choice or preference by vote; "vote the Democratic ticket"
8. vote - verb
· express a choice or opinion; "I vote that we all go home"; "She voted for going to the Chinese restaurant"
9. vote - verb
· be guided by in voting; "vote one's conscience"
10. vote - verb
· bring into existence or make available by vote; "They voted aid for the underdeveloped countries in Asia"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.