1. turnout - noun
· the group that gathers together for a particular occasion; "a large turnout for the meeting"
2. turnout - noun
· a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
3. turnout - noun
· a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
4. turnout - noun
· what is produced in a given time period
5. turnout - noun
· a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
6. turnout - noun
· attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election); "the turnout for the rally"
7. turnout - noun
· (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.