1. starve - verb
· be hungry; go without food; "Let's eat--I'm starving!"
2. starve - verb
· die of food deprivation; "The political prisoners starved to death"; "Many famished in the countryside during the drought"
3. starve - verb
· deprive of food; "They starved the prisoners"
4. starve - verb
· have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
5. starve - verb
· deprive of a necessity and cause suffering; "he is starving her of love"; "The engine was starved of fuel"
6. starved - adjective
· suffering from lack of food
7. starved - adjective
· extremely hungry; "they were tired and famished for food and sleep"; "a ravenous boy"; "the family was starved and ragged"; "fell into the esurient embrance of a predatory enemy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.