1. star - noun
· (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
2. star - noun
· someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
3. star - noun
· any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
4. star - noun
· an actor who plays a principal role
5. star - noun
· a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
6. star - noun
· a performer who receives prominent billing
7. star - noun
· a star-shaped character * used in printing
8. star - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
9. star - verb
· feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
10. star - verb
· be the star in a performance
11. star - verb
· mark with an asterisk; "Linguists star unacceptable sentences"
12. star - adjective
· indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.