1. champion - noun
· someone who has won first place in a competition
2. champion - noun
· someone who fights for a cause
3. champion - noun
· a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
4. champion - noun
· someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
5. champion - verb
· protect or fight for as a champion
6. champion - adjective
· holding first place in a contest; "a champion show dog"; "a prizewinning wine"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.