1. spoiling - noun
· the process of becoming spoiled
2. spoiling - noun
· the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it; "her spoiling my dress was deliberate"
3. spoil - verb
· make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
Synonym(s): botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch_up, muff, blow, flub, screw_up, ball_up, muck_up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix_up, bollocks, bollocks_up, bobble, mishandle, louse_up, foul_up, mess_up, fuck_up
4. spoil - verb
· become unfit for consumption or use; "the meat must be eaten before it spoils"
5. spoil - verb
· alter from the original
6. spoil - verb
· treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
7. spoil - verb
· hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth's amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
8. spoil - verb
· have a strong desire or urge to do something; "She is itching to start the project"; "He is spoiling for a fight"
9. spoil - verb
· destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
10. spoil - verb
· make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.