1. smart - noun
· a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
2. smart - verb
· be the source of pain
3. smart - adjective
· showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
4. smart - adjective
· elegant and stylish; "chic elegance"; "a smart new dress"; "a suit of voguish cut"
5. smart - adjective
· characterized by quickness and ease in learning; "some children are brighter in one subject than another"; "smart children talk earlier than the average"
6. smart - adjective
· improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
7. smart - adjective
· painfully severe; "he gave the dog a smart blow"
8. smart - adjective
· quick and brisk; "I gave him a smart salute"; "we walked at a smart pace"
9. smart - adjective
· capable of independent and apparently intelligent action; "smart weapons"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.