1. scout - noun
· a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
2. scout - noun
· a Boy Scout or Girl Scout
3. scout - noun
· someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
4. scout - noun
· someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
5. scout - verb
· explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.