1. picket - noun
· a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
2. picket - noun
· a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
3. picket - noun
· a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
4. picket - noun
· a vehicle performing sentinel duty
5. picket - noun
· a wooden strip forming part of a fence
6. picket - noun
· a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
7. picket - verb
· serve as pickets or post pickets; "picket a business to protest the layoffs"
8. picket - verb
· fasten with a picket; "picket the goat"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.