1. scent - noun
· a distinctive odor that is pleasant
2. scent - noun
· an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
3. scent - noun
· any property detected by the olfactory system
4. scent - verb
· cause to smell or be smelly
5. scent - verb
· catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
6. scent - verb
· apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.