1. salt - noun
· a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
2. salt - noun
· white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
3. salt - noun
· negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
4. salt - noun
· the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
5. salt - verb
· add salt to
6. salt - verb
· sprinkle as if with salt; "the rebels had salted the fields with mines and traps"
7. salt - verb
· add zest or liveliness to; "She salts her lectures with jokes"
8. salt - verb
· preserve with salt; "people used to salt meats on ships"
9. salt - adjective
· (of speech) painful or bitter; "salt scorn"- Shakespeare; "a salt apology"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.