1. season - noun
· a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
2. season - noun
· one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
3. season - noun
· a recurrent time marked by major holidays; "it was the Christmas season"
4. season - verb
· lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
5. season - verb
· make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
6. season - verb
· make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; "she tempered her criticism"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.