1. royal - noun
· a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
2. royal - noun
· stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
3. royal - adjective
· of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch; "the royal party"; "the royal crest"; "by royal decree"; "a royal visit"
4. royal - adjective
· established or chartered or authorized by royalty; "the Royal Society"
5. royal - adjective
· being of the rank of a monarch; "of royal ancestry"; "princes of the blood royal"
6. royal - adjective
· belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head"
7. royal - adjective
· invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown; "the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.