1. reverse - verb
· change to the contrary; "The trend was reversed"; "the tides turned against him"; "public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern"
2. reverse - verb
· turn inside out or upside down
3. reverse - verb
· rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
4. reverse - verb
· cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
5. reverse - verb
· reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb"
6. reversed - adjective
· turned inside out and resewn; "the reversed collar looked as good as new"
7. reversed - adjective
· turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.