1. override - noun
· a manually operated device to correct the operation of an automatic device
2. override - noun
· the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something
3. override - verb
· rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
4. override - verb
· prevail over; "health considerations override financial concerns"
5. override - verb
· counteract the normal operation of (an automatic gear shift in a vehicle)
6. override - verb
· ride (a horse) too hard
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.