1. counterbalance - noun
· a weight that balances another weight
2. counterbalance - noun
· equality of distribution
3. counterbalance - noun
· a compensating equivalent
4. counterbalance - verb
· adjust for; "engineers will work to correct the effects or air resistance"
5. counterbalance - verb
· contrast with equal weight or force
6. counterbalance - verb
· oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions; "This will counteract the foolish actions of my colleagues"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.