1. phrase - noun
· an expression consisting of one or more words forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence
2. phrase - noun
· a short musical passage
3. phrase - noun
· an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
4. phrase - noun
· dance movements that are linked in a single choreographic sequence
5. phrase - verb
· put into words or an expression; "He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees"
6. phrase - verb
· divide, combine, or mark into phrases; "phrase a musical passage"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.