1. peg - noun
· a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
2. peg - noun
· small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
3. peg - noun
· informal terms for the leg; "fever left him weak on his sticks"
4. peg - noun
· a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
5. peg - noun
· regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
6. peg - noun
· a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
7. peg - verb
· succeed in obtaining a position; "He nailed down a spot at Harvard"
8. peg - verb
· pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
9. peg - verb
· fasten or secure with a wooden pin; "peg a tent"
10. peg - verb
· stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations; "The weak currency was pegged to the US Dollar"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.