1. parting - noun
· the act of departing politely; "he disliked long farewells"; "he took his leave"; "parting is such sweet sorrow"
2. parting - noun
· a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions; "his part was right in the middle"
3. part - verb
· go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
4. part - verb
· discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up"
5. part - verb
· leave; "The family took off for Florida"
6. part - verb
· come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated"
7. part - verb
· force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.