1. need - noun
· a condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his need for affection"; "God has no need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for jobs"
2. need - noun
· anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; "I tried to supply his wants"
3. need - noun
· the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior; "we did not understand his motivation"; "he acted with the best of motives"
4. need - noun
· a state of extreme poverty or destitution; "their indigence appalled him"; "a general state of need exists among the homeless"
5. need - verb
· require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent"
6. need - verb
· have need of; "This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
7. need - verb
· have or feel a need for; "always needing friends and money"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.