1. marketing - noun
· the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
2. marketing - noun
· the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service; "most companies have a manager in charge of marketing"
3. marketing - noun
· shopping at a market; "does the weekly marketing at the supermarket"
4. market - verb
· engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; "The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
5. market - verb
· buy household supplies; "We go marketing every Saturday"
6. market - verb
· deal in a market
7. market - verb
· make commercial; "Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.