1. inoculating - noun
· the act of protecting against disease by introducing a vaccine into the body to induce immunity; "doctors examined the recruits but nurses did the inoculating"
2. inoculate - verb
· introduce an idea or attitude into the mind of; "My teachers inoculated me with their beliefs"
3. inoculate - verb
· introduce a microorganism into
4. inoculate - verb
· perform vaccinations or produce immunity in by inoculation; "We vaccinate against scarlet fever"; "The nurse vaccinated the children in the school"
5. inoculate - verb
· insert a bud for propagation
6. inoculate - verb
· impregnate with the virus or germ of a disease in order to render immune
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.