1. put_in - verb
· place, fit, or thrust (something) into another thing; "Insert your ticket here"
2. put_in - verb
· keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
3. put_in - verb
· break into a conversation; "her husband always chimes in, even when he is not involved in the conversation"
4. put_in - verb
· set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
5. put_in - verb
· make an application as for a job or funding; "We put in a grant to the NSF"
6. put_in - verb
· to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.