1. hiding - noun
· the activity of keeping something secret
2. hiding - noun
· the state of being hidden; "he went into hiding"
3. hide - verb
· prevent from being seen or discovered; "hide the money"
4. hide - verb
· be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety; "Probably his horse would be close to where he was hiding"; "She is hiding out in a cabin in Montana"
5. hide - verb
· cover as if with a shroud; "The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery"
6. hide - verb
· make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.