1. grant - noun
· any monetary aid
2. grant - noun
· the act of providing a subsidy
3. grant - noun
· (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
4. grant - noun
· Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
5. grant - noun
· United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
6. grant - noun
· 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
7. grant - noun
· a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business; "he got the beer concession at the ball park"
8. grant - noun
· a right or privilege that has been granted
9. grant - verb
· let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
10. grant - verb
· give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"; "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
11. grant - verb
· be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
12. grant - verb
· allow to have; "grant a privilege"
13. grant - verb
· bestow, especially officially; "grant a degree"; "give a divorce"; "This bill grants us new rights"
14. grant - verb
· give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
15. grant - verb
· transfer by deed; "grant land"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.