1. gig - noun
· long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
2. gig - noun
· an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
3. gig - noun
· a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
4. gig - noun
· tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
5. gig - noun
· small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
6. gig - noun
· a booking for musicians; "they played a gig in New Jersey"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.