1. fool - noun
· a person who lacks good judgment
2. fool - noun
· a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
3. fool - noun
· a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
4. fool - verb
· make a fool or dupe of
5. fool - verb
· spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one's inheritance"
6. fool - verb
· fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
7. fool - verb
· indulge in horseplay; "Enough horsing around--let's get back to work!"; "The bored children were fooling about"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.