Dictionary Results for flight|
1. flight - noun
· a formation of aircraft in flight
2. flight - noun
· an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
Hypernym(s): air_travel, aviation, air
3. flight - noun
· a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
Synonym(s): flight_of_stairs, flight_of_steps
Hypernym(s): stairway, staircase
4. flight - noun
· the act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
5. flight - noun
· an air force unit smaller than a squadron
6. flight - noun
· passing above and beyond ordinary bounds; "a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
Hypernym(s): creativity, creativeness, creative_thinking
7. flight - noun
· the path followed by an object moving through space
8. flight - noun
· a flock of flying birds
9. flight - noun
· a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports; "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
10. flight - verb
· shoot a bird in flight
Hypernym(s): shoot, pip
11. flight - verb
· fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
Hypernym(s): fly, wing
12. flight - verb
· decorate with feathers; "fledge an arrow"
Hypernym(s): decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.