1. echo - noun
· the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
2. echo - noun
· (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
3. echo - noun
· a reply that repeats what has just been said
4. echo - noun
· a reflected television or radio or radar beam
5. echo - noun
· a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.; "his contention contains more than an echo of Rousseau"; "Napoleon III was an echo of the mighty Emperor but an infinitely better man"
6. echo - noun
· an imitation or repetition; "the flower arrangement was created as an echo of a client's still life"
7. echo - verb
· to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
8. echo - verb
· ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
9. echo - verb
· call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.