Dictionary Results for creep|
1. creep - noun
· someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
Synonym(s): weirdo, weirdie, weirdy, spook
Hypernym(s): unpleasant_person, disagreeable_person
2. creep - noun
· a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
Hypernym(s): change_of_location, travel
3. creep - noun
· a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
4. creep - noun
· a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
Synonym(s): crawl, crawling, creeping
Hypernym(s): locomotion, travel
5. creep - verb
· move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
Hypernym(s): travel, go, move, locomote
6. creep - verb
· to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
Synonym(s): sneak, mouse, pussyfoot
7. creep - verb
· grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface); "ivy crept over the walls of the university buildings"
Hypernym(s): diffuse, spread, spread_out, fan_out
8. creep - verb
· show submission or fear
Synonym(s): fawn, crawl, cringe, cower, grovel
Hypernym(s): bend, flex
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.