1. crawl - noun
· a very slow movement; "the traffic advanced at a crawl"
2. crawl - noun
· a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
3. crawl - noun
· a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
4. crawl - verb
· move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
5. crawl - verb
· feel as if crawling with insects; "My skin crawled--I was terrified"
6. crawl - verb
· be full of; "The old cheese was crawling with maggots"
7. crawl - verb
· show submission or fear
8. crawl - verb
· swim by doing the crawl; "European children learn the breast stroke; they often don't know how to crawl"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.