1. swim - noun
· the act of swimming; "it was the swimming they enjoyed most"; "they took a short swim in the pool"
2. swim - verb
· travel through water; "We had to swim for 20 minutes to reach the shore"; "a big fish was swimming in the tank"
3. swim - verb
· be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
4. swim - verb
· be dizzy or giddy; "my brain is swimming after the bottle of champagne"
5. swim - verb
· be covered with or submerged in a liquid; "the meat was swimming in a fatty gravy"
6. swim - verb
· move as if gliding through water; "this snake swims through the soil where it lives"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.