Dictionary Results for composition|
1. composition - noun
· the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole; "harmonious composition is essential in a serious work of art"
Hypernym(s): placement, arrangement
2. composition - noun
· the way in which someone or something is composed
Synonym(s): constitution, physical_composition, makeup, make-up
3. composition - noun
· a mixture of ingredients
4. composition - noun
· a musical work that has been created; "the composition is written in four movements"
Synonym(s): musical_composition, opus, piece, piece_of_music
5. composition - noun
· musical creation
6. composition - noun
· the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
Synonym(s): writing, authorship, penning
7. composition - noun
· art and technique of printing with movable type
Hypernym(s): printing, printing_process
8. composition - noun
· an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
Synonym(s): paper, report, theme
9. composition - noun
· something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole; "he envied the composition of their faculty"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.