1. printing - noun
· text handwritten in the style of printed matter
2. printing - noun
· the business of producing printed material for sale or distribution
3. printing - noun
· reproduction by applying ink to paper as for publication
4. printing - noun
· all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
5. print - verb
· put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
6. print - verb
· write as if with print; not cursive
7. print - verb
· make into a print; "print the negative"
8. print - verb
· reproduce by printing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.