1. climax - noun
· the highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding; "the climax of the artist's career"; "in the flood tide of his success"
2. climax - noun
· the decisive moment in a novel or play; "the deathbed scene is the climax of the play"
3. climax - noun
· the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
4. climax - noun
· the most severe stage of a disease
5. climax - noun
· arrangement of clauses in ascending order of forcefulness
6. climax - verb
· end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage; "The meeting culminated in a tearful embrace"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.