1. instant - noun
· a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
2. instant - noun
· a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
3. instant - adjective
· occurring with no delay; "relief was instantaneous"; "instant gratification"
4. instant - adjective
· in or of the present month; "your letter of the 10th inst"
5. instant - adjective
· demanding attention; "clamant needs"; "a crying need"; "regarded literary questions as exigent and momentous"- H.L.Mencken; "insistent hunger"; "an instant need"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.