1. claw - noun
· sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
2. claw - noun
· a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
3. claw - noun
· a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
4. claw - noun
· a bird's foot
5. claw - verb
· move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging; "They clawed their way to the top of the mountain"
6. claw - verb
· clutch as if in panic; "She clawed the doorknob"
7. claw - verb
· scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
8. claw - verb
· attack as if with claws; "The politician clawed his rival"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.