1. clutch - noun
· the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
2. clutch - noun
· a tense critical situation; "he is a good man in the clutch"
3. clutch - noun
· a number of birds hatched at the same time
4. clutch - noun
· a collection of things or persons to be handled together
5. clutch - noun
· a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
6. clutch - noun
· a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism; "he smoothely released the clutch with one foot and stepped on the gas with the other"
7. clutch - noun
· a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism; "this year's model has an improved clutch"
8. clutch - verb
· take hold of; grab; "The sales clerk quickly seized the money on the counter"; "She clutched her purse"; "The mother seized her child by the arm"; "Birds of prey often seize small mammals"
9. clutch - verb
· hold firmly, usually with one's hands; "She clutched my arm when she got scared"
10. clutch - verb
· affect; "Fear seized the prisoners"; "The patient was seized with unbearable pains"; "He was seized with a dreadful disease"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.