Dictionary Results for challenge|
1. challenge - noun
· a demanding or stimulating situation; "they reacted irrationally to the challenge of Russian power"
Hypernym(s): situation, state_of_affairs
2. challenge - noun
· a call to engage in a contest or fight
3. challenge - noun
· questioning a statement and demanding an explanation; "his challenge of the assumption that Japan is still our enemy"
Hypernym(s): questioning, inquiring
4. challenge - noun
· a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
5. challenge - noun
· a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
6. challenge - verb
· take exception to; "She challenged his claims"
Synonym(s): dispute, gainsay
Hypernym(s): contest, contend, repugn
7. challenge - verb
· issue a challenge to; "Fischer challenged Spassky to a match"
Hypernym(s): invite, bid
8. challenge - verb
· ask for identification; "The illegal immigrant was challenged by the border guard"
Hypernym(s): request, ask_for, bespeak, call_for, quest
9. challenge - verb
· raise a formal objection in a court of law
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.