1. cap - noun
· a tight-fitting headdress
2. cap - noun
· a top (as for a bottle)
3. cap - noun
· a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
4. cap - noun
· something serving as a cover or protection
5. cap - noun
· a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
6. cap - noun
· a protective covering that is part of a plant
7. cap - noun
· an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
8. cap - noun
· (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
9. cap - noun
· the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
10. cap - verb
· lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
11. cap - verb
· restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.