1. buss - noun
· the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
2. bus - noun
· a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
3. bus - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
4. bus - noun
· an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits; "the busbar in this computer can transmit data either way between any two components of the system"
5. bus - noun
· a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
6. buss - verb
· touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
7. bus - verb
· send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
8. bus - verb
· ride in a bus
9. bus - verb
· remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.